Location: Murfreesboro - Murfreesboro, TN, United States
Date Posted: Nov 14, 2023
Requisition ID: 203673-OTHLOC-C7TnYfw5
Job Type: Full-Time
WE ARE PET PEOPLE! At Pet Paradise, team members ensure that our furry friends get extra loving care and focused attention while playing and staying with us in a safe and entertaining environment. Dog boarding is just the start of what we do! The relationship you build with pets and their parents makes going to work fun and rewarding and the benefits we offer are top notch! If you have a pet of your own, they can enjoy complimentary Pet Day Camp, Boarding and discounts on grooming and veterinary care at all our locations and clinics. We offer career development for you and our hourly resort team members including our management training program “Unleashed Leadership Academy”, STRIVE scholarship programs to begin a career in veterinary services, Grooming Academy to become a Groomer and Canine training roles as we expand this service across our many locations. You will benefit from ongoing training and have the opportunity to continually enhance and diversify your skills to open doors to other fulfilling pet careers within our company. Working with pets is not always easy, but we love what we do and care about giving our employees the tools to grow and succeed.
Pet Paradise is currently searching for a Regional Manager for our Georgia; Murfreesboro, TN; Greenville, SC; and Birmingham, AL resorts- to join our team of pet lovers
Essential Functions of the Regional Manager:
Oversees the daily operations, programs, and managers of the Pet Paradise Resorts in their respective region. Ensures compliance with company standards by performing the following duties:
QUALIFICATIONS TO BE A REGIONAL MANAGER:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
The Regional Manager will spend 75% of his/her time visiting the resorts under his/her jurisdiction. The remaining 25% of the time shall be spent analyzing data, attending to customer service issues, employee relations issues, performance feedback, among other areas of responsibility. Must have a valid driver's license and working motor vehicle.
The Regional Manager is an exempt-level position; hours worked per week are based on business volume and demand but will exceed 40 hours per week. The Regional Manager should visit resorts periodically on weekends and holidays.
Perks & Benefits
ABOUT PET PARADISE
Pet Paradise's full-service pet care destination is dedicated to giving pet parents access to all the premium care they need to give their furry family member the happiest, healthiest, longest life possible. The Pet Paradise brand has grown to offer resort-style pet day camp and care, professional pet grooming, low-stress and high-quality veterinary care, and of course, overnight boarding that feels like home, all under one roof. Located in eleven states with more than 50 locations in operation or under development, Pet Paradise continues to expand in the United States.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Company Policy, Federal and State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin