Headquartered in Jacksonville, FL, Pet Paradise's full-service pet care destination is dedicated to giving pet parents access to all the premium care they need. The Pet Paradise brand has grown to offer resort style pet day camp and care, professional pet grooming, low-stress and high-quality veterinary care, and of course, overnight boarding that feels like home, all under one roof.
Immediately Hiring - Ability to begin work in a couple days!
$500 Sign on Bonus to be paid after 90 days of employment.
Hourly Rate: $11-$12.50/hr depending on experience ($0.50 increase 6 months from hire date, additional $0.50 increase on annual anniversary date)
Shift Schedule: Mornings, Mids, Closing, Weekends, OK with under 18 but MUST be flexible to scheduling during the summer and have weekend and holiday availability.
On Demand Pay Available with DailyPay
Complimentary Pet Day Camp! Bring your dog with you to work!
This position is responsible for guest service transactions, reporting and resolving customer issues, and providing the right services for the customers' and pets' needs.
- Welcome pet parents and their pets as they enter the resort while making a positive impression
- Organize and process the check-in/check-outs; coordinating suite placement and walking the guest to their suite ensuring their needs are met
- Answer in-coming phone calls, listen and respond to voicemails, respond to emails- all in a timely, problem-solving manner
- Complete cashier and point of sale operations; able to communicate with leaving and in-coming staff, peers, and leadership
- Communicate and follow through with pet parent and resort leadership requests
- Maintain cleanliness of the entranceway and lobby including the restrooms
- Offer upgrades and sell additional services based on guest wants and needs
- Responsible for maintaining, cleaning, and supporting the cat room (per resort routines)
- Liaison to veterinary service team; veterinary appointment status and arrivals.
- One to two years in a customer service role (Customer Service, Call Center, Receptionist)
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Detailed, but can work with a sense of urgency while providing exceptional customer service
- Enjoys problem solving to provide our guests and customers with a premier experience
- Reliable and flexible to resort schedule needs including days, night, weekends, holidays, and peak times
- Able to learn to work with and handle a variety of sizes and breeds of dogs
- Ability to receive instructions and remain adaptive to change and training material
Benefits & Perks:
- Complimentary Pet Day Camp - Bring your dog with you to work!
- 30 Days of Complimentary Pet Boarding (non-holidays)
- On-demand pay with DailyPay
- Discounted Veterinary Care and Grooming Services (per location)
- Dog/Cat Adoption Assistance
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (both full-time and part-time status)
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time status)
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Company Policy, Federal and State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin