Location: Corporate HQ - Jacksonville, FL, United States
Date Posted: Jul 25, 2022
Requisition ID: 201063
Job Type: Full-Time
Pet Paradise® is a comprehensive pet care provider offering boarding, day camp, grooming and veterinary services. At Pet Paradise, our mission is to enhance the quality of life for pets and our customers by providing exceptional pet care and an outstanding customer experience. Located in nine states and almost fifty locations, Pet Paradise continues to expand in the southern region of the United States.
The Senior Analyst for Pet Paradise will play a critical role in growing the data and analytics capability of the business. Reporting directly to the VP of Veterinary Operations, this role will require strong cross functional skills and the ability to work effectively with field operations, finance, marketing, and human resources, as well as external vendor partners. The Senior Analyst will play a leading role in compiling data around Key Performance Indicators and effectively using data to identify areas of improvement, develop subsequent action plans, and assist veterinary and marketing teams in the execution of those plans.
- Leverages all internal software applications to increase efficiency and effectiveness of forecasting and analysis.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in various reporting systems such as: Power BI, Salesforce and Veterinary Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems.
- Work across cross-functional areas to compile Key Performance Indicators.
- Identify business trends and shifts; develop data-driven strategies and recommendations to senior leaders.
- Responsible for the weekly assembly and delivery of performance insights: dashboards, forecasting and analysis.
- Compile business Indicators into comprehensive tools on a weekly/monthly basis to aid business decisions.
- Develop tools, products and processes to assist in addressing administrative and operational areas of improvement.
- Experience in ownership over data and dashboards; ability to build dashboards with critical KPIs.
- Convert complex data into understandable graphs, tables, and written reports.
- Serve on project teams as the SME on Veterinary & Marketing systems and data management.
- Liaise with other departments, including Finance, Marketing, and Human Resources, to conduct data analysis aimed at continuous improvement.
- Design and carry out high quality analysis in service of projects and ensure the analysis is presented in a compelling way.
- Create monthly reports on the overall performance and the targets achieved; point out the areas of improvement and give recommendations accordingly.
- Identify and capitalize on improvement opportunities efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 5+ years’ experience working with data-management systems.
- Experience in the healthcare or pet care services environment preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, & Word.
- Effective communication, consultative, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- The ability to multi-task and stay organized with a high attention to detail.
- Strong ability to plan, prioritize, and see actions through to completion.
- Understanding of team dynamics.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- A friendly and professional demeanor.
- Trustworthy and conscientious.
- Driven and goal oriented.
Perks & Benefits:
- Complimentary Pet Day Camp
- Complimentary Boarding (30 non-holidays per year)
- Discounted Veterinary Care
- On-demand pay (DailyPay)
- Dog/Cat Adoption Assistance
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Community Perks (Discount Program)
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Company policy, Federal and State laws forbid discrimination because of age, color, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or national origin.