Resort Associate - Mooresville
Location: Mooresville - Mooresville, NC, United States
Date Posted: Jul 22, 2022
Requisition ID: 201026
Job Type: Part-Time
Headquartered in Jacksonville, FL, Pet Paradise's full-service pet care destination is dedicated to giving pet parents access to all the premium care they need. The Pet Paradise brand has grown to offer resort style pet day camp and care, professional pet grooming, low-stress and high-quality veterinary care, and of course, overnight boarding that feels like home, all under one roof.
Immediately Hiring - Ability to begin work in a couple days!
Hourly Rate: $11-$12.50/hr depending on experience ($0.50 increase 6 months from hire date, additional $0.50 increase on annual anniversary date)
This is a part-time position.
Daily Pay Available with On Demand Pay
Complimentary Pet Day Camp! Bring your dog with you to work!
The Resort Associate is responsible for cleaning and maintaining suites, food prep and delivery for the pets and the resort operation's needs.
- Cleans and maintains pet areas of the resort in such a manner to provide an odor-free and low-stress environment for the pets
- Follows directions on feeding times, amounts, and type of food
- Empties trash, mops all floors, and cleans restrooms, common areas, and employee breakroom
- Report any unusual behaviors, injuries, or critical information to management and veterinarian services if applicable
- Use proper dog handling techniques as instructed by management
- Maintain a high standard of cleaning and pet safety
- Follow and adhere to all employee safety training policies
- Excellent customer service and pet handling skills
- True passion for working with animals
- Experience in a boarding/day-camp setting preferred
- Reliable and flexible to resort schedule needs including days, night, weekends, holidays, and peak times
- Able to learn to work with and handle a variety of sizes and breeds of dogs
- Ability to receive instructions and remain adaptive to change and training material
Benefits & Perks:
- Complimentary Pet Day Camp Bring your dog with you to work!
- 30 Days of Complimentary Pet Boarding (non-holidays)
- On-demand pay with DailyPay
- Discounted Veterinary Care and Grooming Services (per location)
- Dog/Cat Adoption Assistance
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (both full-time and part-time status)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time status)
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Company Policy, Federal and State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin