Front Desk Supervisor - San Antonio, TX
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: San Antonio - San Antonio, TX, United States
Date Posted: Aug 12, 2022
Requisition ID: 200844
Job Type: Full-Time
Headquartered in Jacksonville, FL, Pet Paradise's full-service pet care destination is dedicated to giving pet parents access to all the premium care they need. The Pet Paradise brand has grown to offer resort style pet day camp and care, professional pet grooming, low-stress, and high-quality veterinary care, and of course, overnight boarding that feels like home, all under one roof.
FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR
Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the front-end associates ensuring our clients receive superior customer service. Additionally, the Front Desk Supervisor may assist with the daily care of guests including, but not limited to feeding, cleaning, exercising, and bathing.
Rate of Pay: $14.00-$15.50/hr, depending on experience ($0.50 increase 6 months from hire date, additional $0.50 increase on annual anniversary date). On-demand pay with DailyPay
Complimentary Pet Day Camp - Bring your dog with you to work!
- Provide direct supervision of the Front Desk Associates including supervising, training and coaching Associates based on company standards, policies, and guidelines.
- Follow the check-in/departure procedures for all guests visiting the resort for any service provided by the resort.
- Answer all incoming phone calls.
- Provide updates to customers requesting information about their pet.
- Report and document (when applicable) to the Resort Manager and/or Resort Assistant Manager any potential hazards or behavioral problems involving guests or employees.
- Emptying trash cans, mopping floors, cleaning of rest rooms, common areas, and employee break room.
- Maintain cleanliness of the lobby during operating hours.
- Make and confirm reservations as a back-up to central reservations
- Utilize the applicable software systems
- Assist Manager and Assistant Managers with required reporting tasks
- Assist Resort Manager in training employees, assign/direct work, reward/coaching employees, and conduct employee performance appraisals.
- Responsible for assisting new & existing team members in completing their required LMS courses and training guide
- Perform duties as required by Resort Manager to maintain operation of the resort.
- Professional appearance in compliance with dress code
- Confident and energetic personality
- Strong organizational, cash management, and sales skills
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task; work with minimal supervision
- Reliable and flexible to Resort needs
- Able to handle a variety of animals safely and comfortably
- Exemplifies our core values- Passion, Innovation, and Community
- Comfortable leading by example, including 'hands-on' task management
- Values learning, receptive to feedback, and strives for self-improvement
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Complimentary Pet Day Camp - Bring your dog with you to work!
- 30 Days of Complimentary Pet Boarding (non-holidays)
- On-demand pay with DailyPay
- Discounted Veterinary Care and Grooming Services (per location)
- Dog/Cat Adoption Assistance
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (both full-time and part-time status)
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time status)
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Company Policy, Federal and State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin